Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tuesday - At Sea


I think I went to bed too early last night because I couldn’t get up this morning. We managed to wake up long enough to eat and then fell back asleep until 11 am. This is the epitome of laziness. We had a very light breakfast because today was the galley lunch. We went down as they opened the doors to the most food I have ever seen. There was every type of seafood imaginable – caviar by the pound, lobster tails, and of course Alaskan king crab. We managed to make it through all of the salads and seafood and a little sushi, but decided to stop ourselves. We didn’t try any of the other delights, but they looked fantastic. We had to have a little sweetness at the end, but didn’t over do it. We have been sitting up in the Observation Lounge enjoying the beautiful view – Dad has been napping in the massaging chair, Mom had her hair done, and I have finally taken the time to blog a little and download pictures from the cameras. I will not be able to upload video due to the speed of the internet, so I’ll have to post those from Vancouver. We have our cocktail party at 7:00 pm, followed by dinner with David at 7:45 pm. It’s a formal night, so it’s time to go and dress!

No comments: